News > Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
The Vice-Chancellor for education affairs, Prof. Mohammad Khodaei Ardakani congratulated the psychiatric specialists conferred with the Professor Davidian Award (PDA) prize at the Annual Conference of the Iranian Psychiatric Association (ACIPA) specifically the Department of Psychiatry and the Razi Psychiatric Hospital.
Pleased to win the first and second place of the valuable prize of PDA in ACIPA (young psychiatrists section) the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) proudly announce the following winners:
1.Dr. Fahimeh Saeed, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry presented her work with her colleagues - “The Covid-19 disease management program in acute and chronic psychiatric patients, the experience of Razi Psychiatric Hospital”, winner of award prize with 25 million Rials cash prize.
2.Dr. Anahita Rahmani, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, presented "Online Educational and Treatment Program for Individual Mourning Intervention for bereaved families due to Covid-19 crisis; especially for psychiatric assistants of Razi Psychiatric Hospital", winner of award prize with 20 million Rials cash prize
In the nominee’s category of the National Psychiatric Assistants Award, PDA, Dr. Niloufar Nasrabadi and Dr. Sanaz Jafarzadeh, psychiatric assistants of the USWR, delivered a successful presentation entitled "Intervention in online mourning in Covid-19 mourners".
15:33 - 2021/01/04 / 18197 / 1013
- International Students Admission for New Modular Curriculum of Physical Therapy at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR)
- The Results of the National Contingent Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (Contingent-NIPT) Project Were Presented to Specialists in the Scientific and Executive Fields of the Health System
- Meeting with The Senior Consultant for Social Partnerships of the World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for reporting the Activities of the Social Observatory of Covid-19 (SO Covid-19)
- Publication of the Book "Passages from the Treasures of the Health Care Network of the Islamic Republic of Iran" by the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences
- The Gold Medal 2022 for the Design of Rehabilitation System with Remote Control Capability Was Awarded to Ph.D. Candidate in Nursing at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR)
- Health in Emergencies and Disasters Quarterly (HDQ) Journal published by the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences became one of the top journals among National Medical Journals
- The National Award for the Best Research in the Field of Covid-19 in Iran Was Granted to the Genetics Research Center at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences